Friday, April 22, 2011

A Star Wars Valentines Day part 3

SiriTachi-JA9.jpg


A Star Wars Valentines Day
Siri Tachi~
Part 3
I pace around the tiny hole. Trying to keep as far away from Obi-Wan as possible and what's more infuriating is that he doesn't even seem to notice the small space between us. After about thirty minutes I finally throw my hands in the air. "This is just GREAT! Now I'm stuck with YOU and there's NOTHING I can DO about it!" I punch the earthy wall in frustration. I turn on Obi-Wan. "This is all YOUR fault!" I scream. He holds his hands up in front of him. "Hey! Wait a second!" "If you hadn't come along I could've gotten out myself!" I practically yell in his face, I know my cheeks a burning, but I don't know what it's from. Over exaggeration in whose fault it is, or I'm just blushing. Obi-Wan gently pushes me away from him. "If it's anyone's fault it's Bruck's. HE pushed us in the hole." I fume and cross my arms. "Well, we should try to get out now." I scoff. "Well, be my guest." He gets down on one knee and cups his hands. I'm about to smack him in the face and tell him this is no time to propose when he says- "Put your foot here. I'll push you up." I snap my mouth shut and put my left foot on his hands. I reach for the top and then I jam my right foot into the side of the dirt wall. "Hurry." Obi-Wan says. I turn over to him. "Don't you dare say I'm fat-" I begin then, of course, I loose my balance. I pinwheel my arms but it's no use. "This is all your FAULTTTTT!" I yell as I fell backwards. "Don't worry! I'll catch you!" "No-" I begin but then I feel the impact of Obi-Wan's chest against my back and I smash him into the ground. I roll off immediately. "I've got no pity for you." I say. "This was your idea." He sits up. "Don't worry, I wasn't going to." I open my mouth to say another snotty remark, but then I close it. Then I open it again. "I'm sorry." "What?" Obi-Wan says incredulously. "I said I was SORRY." I say louder. He scratches his head. "I just needed to hear it. I thought I'd imagined it." I frown. "Hmph." Then out of the blue- "Well looky here." I look up, and I'm about to insult who ever the speaker is and promise a sock in the nose, when I notice a girl Mon-calmarian named Bant and another apprentice named Garen. The boy speaks. "Well, what's this?" Bant asks- "Why are you in a hole? Is this a party?" "Yeah!" Garen says. "Can we come too?" "This is not a party!" I shout at them, as my blush (that had just went away) comes back. I point at them. "Now, you're going to help us up and there will be no talk about parties." They shrug and Garen reaches down. "Uhhh." He says. "What?" I snap. "My arm is a little to short, I can't reach you." "Out of all the things!" I say, exasperated. Obi-Wan gets on one knee again. "Maybe if you concentrateyou can get up." I step onto his foot but I'm already arguing with him. "You think I wasn't concentrating! You little-" Garen grasps my arm and yanks me up. "Ow!" I punch him in the shoulder-(rather lightly). "You almost pulled my arm out of it's socket!" He shrugs and reaches down to Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan gathers the Force around him and propels himself towards Garen's outstretched hand. He catches it and Obi-Wan is with us in moments. "Well, I'm hoping you would join us at lunch?" He asks. OH NO!
Wait for part 4!

2 comments:

  1. This is not the time to propose!!!- OH MY GOSH THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Classic!

    ReplyDelete