Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Star Wars Valentines Day part 7

SiriTachi-JA9.jpg



A Star Wars Valentines Day
Yay! This is the last part! :) :) :)
Part 7
Siri~
I run up a steep cliff, there are two gundarks after me now! I grab small stones and chuck them at the hungry gundarks. Force! Why can't they just eat each other! I grumble under my breath and wonder if this is how I should be spending my last few moments of life. I reach the top and pull myself up. I groan because there is ANOTHER cliff to scale. I hear a roar and turn around. The gundark swats me a couple of feet towards the newest cliff. I open my eyes and push myself up jerkily. The gundark crashes towards me and I stare at it in paralyzed fear. I rears up and I duck my head down and cover it with my arm.
Obi-Wan~
I run down several cliffs, bounding over boulders and kicking small stones out of the way. Please be okay! I keep thinking. That's when I hear a gundark howl, off to the east side of the mountain. I head in that direction, hoping that it's not Siri. And if it is, she'll be okay till I get there.
Siri~
I wait a moment but nothing happens. I open my eyes and I hear the buzzing sound of a lightsaber. I look up. I see Obi-Wan stand between me and the shocked gundark, his lightsaber pulsing in his hand. He's face is creased with a tension and a bit of something else...anger? "Get back a little." Obi-Wan commands. I scramble backwards. He leaps toward the growling gundark which looks like it's about to pounce. "Watch out!" I shout. Obi-Wan veers sideways and the claw misses him by mere inches. I sigh with relief, but it comes to soon. The second gundark charges towards me while Obi-Wan and the first engage in combat. I get to my feet and back up a couple feet. My hand automatically goes to my waist but I remember for the hundredth time today, that my lightsaber is gone. I'm about to swear in huttese, but the gundark is now upon me. I look up to see it's awful mouth. Full of sharp TEETH! And a slobbery tongue GROSS!I scream, my eyes shut, but I feel suddenly air born. I open my eyes and see that I'm in Obi-Wan's arms, he's holding me like a baby. My face burns. "AGH!" I shout. "W-w-what are you doing! Put me down!" I start kicking my legs furiously. "H-h-hey! S-stop that!" He says. Hen I see he has his lightsaber his his hand and it's right next to the right side of my head. "Yipes!" I scream, the heat see hot that it singes my boyish bangs. "Careful with that thing!" "Sorry! I didn't have enough time to sheath it before I had to save you!" My face burns even more. "You didn't save me! I was doing just fine!" "From what I saw you were in a state of panic!" "T-t-t-that's not true!" I shout and start kicking again. Obi-Wan doesn't say anything so I stop. "Please calm down." He says. "We need to focus so we can stop the gundarks. I nod, then realize that we've landed. He sets me down. "Alright, concentrate on the Force in your center. "I know this basic temple exercise!" I snap. "Relax." He says. And I do. He stands behind me and we both hold our hands out. We call on the Force and it surrounds us like a bubble. I close my eyes and we pull the Force into a compact wall, then we opens our eyes and throw the wall at the gundarks. It hits them like a starship. We run to the edge of the cliff to watch. They go flying off the mountain and they don't even hit it on the way down. They just land at the base. Several milometers actually. "Oh, here." Obi-Wan says, handing me my lightsaber. I take it and look up at him. "Calasui had it on her belt." He explains. "But you had this the whole time and didn't even think of giving it to me!" I roar. He cringes. "I didn't think of it. I was in the heat of battle." "Krif it." I mumble. I watch as the gundarks get up and stagger back to their hole. But instead of going inside, they let out a great howl. "Uh oh." Obi-Wan says. "Uh oh! What's uh oh?" I ask wildly. "Come one!" He shouts, beckoning me. We start running. From a whole pack of gundarks. "THIS! IS! NOT! FUN!" I scream at the top of my lungs.
We fly the ship back to the Jedi temple, suffering no scratch. Since we got to the ship in time and took off before they got a chance to attack, we are alive. W found out Calasui wasn't in the ship. She must've got out while we were gone and is most likely on Vancor, searching for her "love" Obi-Wan, and her "enemy" me. We have a great Valentines day feast, with Obi-Wan and I as the guests of honor. I even feel bad for Calasui for missing it. But not that bad. This day has ended in bliss.
Vancor~
Calasui stumbles over a rock and trips, falling to the ground. She gets up on her knees. "Damn Siri and lovely Obi-Wan, WHERE ARE YOU!"
The End :)

No comments:

Post a Comment