Friday, July 27, 2012

11 questions post


For starters I'd like to say, Happy First Day of Spring! :D
I'd thought I'd answer Shena's (I've posted her link before) 11 post questions :)

1. What is the first book you learned to read?
I think it was a children's book called "Ben and Meg." I remember really liking it :)

2. What is your favorite dessert?
Ice Cream, most definitely! It's SO good! I also like Frozen yogurt, chocolate bars(like Milky Ways), cookies, Twix bars, brownies, this one thing I can't remember the name of with rits crackers or nilla wafers held together with peanut better and covered in chocolate, cookie dough truffles, cupcakes, cake, whip cream, and fantastic dessert(among other things) chocolate muffins, desserts from other countries

3. What is your favorite book genre?
FANTASY and Science Fiction. (Sci-Fi)

4. Where would you most like to visit in the world?
JAPAN!!!! Europe!! I love those places so much and I've always wished I could visit them!! :)

5. What is your current computer wallpaper?



This is :) I think it is cute! :D I like Pokemon artwork!

6. What song is stuck in your head?
This is War by 30 Seconds To Mars

7. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
Eh, not much of a pet person. I'd like to have a Wolf, dragon, owl, manatee, or a large lizard.

8. What is your favorite musical?
Wicked! It's so amazing and one of these days I'm going to be Elphaba. I also really like Godspell, Suessical, Little House on the Prairie, Annie, Into the Woods, and Beauty and the Beast.

9. What fictional world would you most like to live in?
The Pokemon world!!!! Or the world in the book series I'm writing, even though it is sometimes in bad predicaments.  (I wont give anything away though! Te he! ;)

10. What is your favorite season?
Winter!!! I love the white snow that blankets the ground and all the SPIDERS are dead or hibernating.  I also like that my birthday is in the same month!

11. What is your favorite comic?
Comic?? I guess Baby Blues. I read more Manga (Japanese version of comics) And I REALLY like the Pokemon mangas!!


A. Age: err I'd rather not put that..

B. Bed size: Twin size loft bed

C. Chore that you hate: All chores

D. Dogs: I don't like dogs that much, but I'd like a Husky

E. Essential start to your day: Getting ready (hair, clothes etc)

F. Favorite color: Blue, purple, green, pink, and red and gold and silver

G. Gold or Silver: Gold

H. Height: 5'3"

I. Instruments you play: I play Piano, I used to play Flute and I also sing

J. Job title: Actor, Writer, Film maker/director, Anime/Manga Artist,  Jedi, singer, musician (pianist), and Martial arts trainee.

K. Kids: I like kids :)

L. Live: For many things

M. Master bathroom: No, not really

N. Nicknames: Misty, May Kenobi, Bug (No, it is not an insult.  Inside story), and other names.

O. Overnight hospital stays: None.  I've never had to.

P. Pet peeves: People ignoring me on purpose, getting bothered by someone after you tell them to stop.  People staring at me.  My mom telling me to do something while I'm writing or doing something.

Q. Quote from a movie: "I choose you!" -Ash (Pokemon)

R. Right or left handed: Right handed

S. Siblings: I have two siblings and I'm the middle child :)

T. Time you wake up: 9:00 during the summer 8:00 during the school year.
U. Underwear: ummm, what?

V. Vegetable you hate: squash and kale

W. What makes you run late: I always try to be punctual.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: I've had a few, mostly dental ones.

Y. Yummy food that you make: Chocolate chip cookie dough truffles(awesome!!), biscuits, Scones, bread, cookies, dessert, pumpkins muffins, chocolate chip chocolate muffin, French crescents, and many other things. I'm pretty good at cooking. ^_^

Z. Zoo animal: Wolves, lions, monkeys, turtles, horses, gorillas, manatees, and owls :)

Until Next Time!!

~Misty

2 comments:

  1. Awsome love this post :D I love winter too (mainly because i love chirtmas time lol) and exactly spiders disappear during that time hehe

    living in the pokemon world would be epic :D your wall paper is adorable soo cute

    Huskys are geougous i love them :D and chocolate cookie dough truffles YUM *waves hand and uses the force* you will share that recipe with me hehe

    great post :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe!! :D I'd have to agree with you there!

      Thanks double for that!!! I'd love to go there! And I really like my wallpaper! ;)

      Huskys are cuuuute!! :D Sure!! I'll find the recipe and post it here!

      Thanks again!!

      ~Misty

      Delete