Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Jedi Knight Costume for CVI

Yay! I got this costume for Celebration Six and it's done finally!!!!

I'm sooo happy!  Here are some pictures! XD


FORCE PUSH!!!! XD




On the right of my head, I have my Padawan Braid!  I put a ribbon in it to make it stand out more in my crazy curly hair, and I copied Darra Theltanis, a Jedi from a book series I read. ^_^


Jedi exercise! XD





Please don't do at home.  Touching the edge of your lightsaber will cause you to lose your hand.
Use caution.


Ready to slash through bushes!






I just really like this photo...


I spy.....a DROID ARMYYYY!! AHHH! (I like this one too.)


Full picture.


Sorry, the to above are basically the same. ^_^


No one can sneak up on me!!!


Fight!!!!


AHHH run away from the sprinkler!!
(LOL Sorry! I just couldn't help it!)





I really like this ^ one. ^_^ 



This is the back.



Force pushing my brother! >:D





Oh look, there goes Dooku.


Never do this with your lightsaber. ;)


Close up.


Full cloak.


I know you are a Sith, camera person!


Oh, well, I wont turn you in. ^_^


I think I see Sidious...


Awesome hood! I'm gonna go be Obi-Wan now!! XD


Haha...dramatic flying cloak in the wind. XD


RUN AWAYYYYY!!!

LOL, well, that is all.  Sorry I put so many up.  I just wanted to have some fun! ^_^

BYE!

Until Next Time!


~Misty

8 comments:

  1. Great costume, sis! :D :D I love all the little humor you put under each picture :D. Haha, and yes, Force push our brother!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thanks! XD >:D I think I got him pretty good. He's still flying through the air. ^_^
      Thanks for the comment!

      ~Misty

      Delete
  2. Love it!!!! :D My favorite was the bro-force push. ;) Very cute! And you look absolutely amazing!! :D Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL JC, I thought that would be funny, and took the picture on a whim. ;) Thanks a bunch!!! I was really hoping the costume looked good. Now I think it will be CVI ready! XD
      Thanks for the comment!

      ~Misty

      Delete
  3. i love those photos and you look amazing great pics wow :D epiceness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the third time JG! XD Thanks a bunch!!!!

      ~Misty

      Delete
  4. Awesome, costume. Definitely one of the better fan made Jedi costume. Funny captions too. :)

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I actually got this done a week before CVI! (lol) And yay!! I tried to make them funny!
      Thanks again! :D

      ~Misty

      Delete