Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cosplays I Am Planning On Doing

Recently, I have been getting my creative gears rolling in my head and I really want to tackle the task of making some cosplays.

First off, this is the easiest one I'm going to try, and I actually am going to do this one first. ;)
(Hilda from Pokemon.)


Second, I'm planning on doing this one. (Princess Tutu.)
It'll be pretty easy, except for the bodice. o.O That's gonna be hard.

Then I want to do this, but I'll probably just buy it since the maker of it made it pretty decent. :)
(Juliet from Romeo x Juliet)

Then I'll probably to Sailor Moon. (One of her later transformations since this one is the cutest.)
This will probably prove to be the hardest so far.

File:Sailor Moon 01.jpg

And Lady Serenity. :D


I'll do her normal school girl outfit first.  One of the easier ones...


Maybe Utau's as well...


Amu's first transformation.

Shugo Chara! Amu Hinamori Amulet Heart Cosplay

Her second

Shugo Chara! Amu Hinamori Amulet Spade Cosplay

And third

-amulet clover-

Finally her fourth

Shugo Chara! Amu Hinamori Amulet Diamond Cosplay

Shugo Chara! Utau Hoshina Cosplay

I'll also do Utau's school uniform, though I might just buy it from Cosplay Magic since they did an amazing job on this costume in particular. :D


Also, Nadeshiko is a great costume as well! :D

Nadeshiko Fujisaki

Her extra transformation would also be cute~! :)

-amulet angel-

WOULD like to do this one....eventually. Maybe when I'm really good at making costumes.

Amulet Fortune screenshot

This one would be super easy to pull off actually. ;) (Tohru Honda)


Yuki Cross would be fun also.  (Just need to buy the costume and a wig. Then WALA, done.)


She would also be fun. :D


Sakura would be fun too.


And then I'd like to do the OTHER Sakura. XD


Then the new girl from Pokemon.  Not sure of her name yet.  Her outfit is CUTE though.


I also want to do Nozomi for personal reasons. (COUGH COUGH. Hilarious videos.)



Dawn



May


Misty



Iris



And Misaki from kaichou wa maid sama. :)



Maron from Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne



And Maron as Jeanne.



Karin



Allison



As well as Lillia!




Chizuru would be fun too!



I would like to do both of them.



And when they preform. :)



Saint Tail would be fun.



And her school uniform.



She is also really cool.



I would probably do all of her outfits, but I can't find them!





I couldn't find the best one, so this will have to do.  I'd like to do the main character from this story as well.




That's about it for now....I will definitely add more. ;)

~Misty

4 comments:

  1. Great cosplay choices!!
    And LOL, hilarious videos!! XD WASPANATOR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cool! Lots of cute outfits. :) Tohru and Yuki would be fun! Hilda looks like a great simple costume to start with, and I really like Juliet's dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!! :) I'm going to get to them all eventually. :P Yes, that is why I'm starting with it. XD
      I know! Juliet's dress is really pretty. :)
      And I actually keep adding on to this post, so you should keep checking up on it periodically! :D

      ~Misty

      Delete