Thursday, August 28, 2014

Liebster Award! :33

Liebster Award!
My gosh..I've been gone for months. O.O

Thank you Shaak Ti at The Artist Alchemist for the tag! Now let me get down to this...



thank and link back to the person who nominated you
list 11 facts about yourself
answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
nominate 11 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers
(you can’t nominate the blogger who nominated you)
ask them 11 questions
let them know about the nomination

Ok! 11 facts!

Ummm...
1. I am dense. xD
2. Shark is yummy
3. I love anime (duh)
4. I am allergic to almost everything! Dx
5. I like boots. (Especially if they look cool with cosplay!)
6. Almost all my friends live far away or in different countries
7. I'm not supposed to have chocolate, but I eat it anyway ^^'
8. I like someone right now. (Duh)
9. Hmm...I'm too sleepy to think of much to say. Dx
10. I've been listening to music on repeat all morning
11. EVERYTHING IS BATMAN!!! >:D (Inside joke...)


Shaak Ti's Questions:


1. What are looking forward to most this school year? (even if you're not in school)

Hm..um...getting through it and surviving. LOL. :P

2. If you were given the chance to go ANYWHERE in the world for one week, and it was completely payed for and everything, where would you go?

JAPAN! yayayayayayayayayayayayay!!!

3. On the topic of travel- what is the best trip you've ever been on?

Umm...either Colorado, Florida, or Washington D.C. Those were my favs!

4. Would you rather live in the mountains or by the sea?

Mountain! Less water to drown in. :33 (I hate swimming. Dx )

5. Alternative or Pop music?

Pop or alternative... Depends on if I like the tune... :)

6. What would you do if you could spend the day with one of your favorite 
characters?

Figure out a way to keep them with my forever. >:D *insert evil cackling*

7. Can you name all 50 American states (and if you're not American- can you name all the regions/states of you're country?)

It'd take me a bit..but yeah. :33

8. Favorite girls name beginning with "T" + its meaning

I can't think of any names at the moment...but...Thalia?
Meaning: Praise (Aramaic) 

9. Favorite boys name beginning with "L" +it's meaning

Levi (AoT, YESSSS!)
Meaning: joined, attached (Hebrew)

10. What type of atmosphere do you like when you go out to eat?

Calm, but fun. :33 I like the atmosphere when I hang out with some friends at coffee shops or ice cream parlors. ^w^ 

11. What sport do you enjoy most? (And you can either participate in it, or just like to watch it. Whatever floats your boat :) )

MARTIAL ARTS! >:D I love to watch and beat people up!....JK! :P
And I Tag:

I don't know enough people...so I'm not gonna tag anyone. :) If you want me to tag you, just ask though.

Here are the questions for anyone.:

1. Favorite anime
2. If you had to choose knowing your future, or traveling to the past to fix mistakes...which would you do?
3. Do you prefer dancing or singing?
4. Favorite hair color?
5. If you have ever written a story...how long was it?
6. Sci-fi or Fantasy?
7. Would you rather be the only one who knows how to speak your language, or never speak again?
8. Do you like cosplay?
9. Favorite punctuation mark?
10. Your pet peeve
11. Hot chocolate, or coffee?

Until Next Time.

~Misty


No comments:

Post a Comment